Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Merry Month of May

May was a month of cold, damp foggy mornings and then when the sun came out in the late afternoon, the wind kicked up a notch. Not my favorite weather conditions! May started with my trip to Jacksonville which was wonderful and ended with the end of the school year activities in Marin.

Here are my calendar pages for the month.






Journal Pages







Sketchbook Skool has kept me going in my watercolor journal. It finished up this week so I will have to motivate myself to do a page each day. I really enjoy creating a page. I find it very restful and meditative. I have artist friends all over the world now, thanks to online classes. We keep in touch through our Facebook pages. 

-------------------------------------------------------
A highlight of the month was my first Giants' game in the ATT Ball Park. It was a glorious day, so much fun. Kate was a great hostess and tour director. This was my Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day Gift and it was well worth the wait.


Porter and I are treated to a Birthday Picnic.


I had so much fun... Kate made my day!


Each month our Watercolor Journal Group goes to one of John Muir Law's Nature Journal Workshops. Here he is starting his class on How To  Draw Wildflowers.


The month ended with a Memorial Day Parade down the main drag of Mill Valley.
It is very low key and very small town.
This is a truck full of senior drummers from The Redwoods.






No comments: