Saturday, January 2, 2016

December's Doings

This is the last post for 2015 and I don't plan to do regular posts next year as I post so frequently on Facebook. There are just a couple of old friends/relatives that are not Facebook players. I guess I will just have to call them to catch up.

Here are my December pages, I have had fun doing this Year Book .... this is the 2nd one... I am taking a break and doing art in a new way this Year.



Elsa loves to sing... I was a proud OMA at her performances. Here are a couple.



My Watercolor Journal Group continues to be a high point of each month. We have gathered now for almost 8 years. The original FAB FOUR are still putting brush to paper. Here we are at the Marin Civic Center,  a Frank Lloyd Wright building.



My most exciting news is that 4 Merrimans will all be in the same zip code.
Porter bought this sweet little house with a cottage in the back. Both Kate and Porter will be living just 1 mile away with the 2 big dogs and, of course, Elsabet.
This is a watercolor I did for her new home. 
They will all be in by the end of January. It is a "fixer upper" and lots of fixing up is going on right now.



Happy New Year to all my friends and family.



2 comments:

Oliver Richmond said...

Such a great post! Thank you so much for sharing. Really wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed your blog. I am a writer focused on career and physical development to spread more issues and tips to develop and works through professional resume writing service. If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. And I wish you all the best.

Unknown said...

Great Story and Great Family, Love It.. Inspired! You Gonna Love This XoXo