Saturday, January 10, 2015

December Blog

I start the month with the last page of Draw My Amazing Year Journal. This was from an online class I took from Joanne Sharpe.


I am enjoying my new smaller Hand•Book journal that fits easily into my bag where ever I go.
I am trying to get into the habit of doing a sketch a day.


The rains came and came and came to California. I never made it to my Kaiser appointment this day, but then neither did my Doctor! We need the rain and got lots of it this month.


The corner where the Redwoods is across from Tam High in Mill Valley, CA.


My first cold in a long time. It dragged on for over 2 weeks. 
Having good books to read really helps.


The high point of my Christmas Season was seeing and hearing my granddaughter, Elsabet, play Mary in our church's pageant. 
She sang a solo in front of a packed house and was so calm and collected. Her Mama, Aunt Kate and I all sat in our pew with tears rolling down our cheeks. 


This photo was taken of Elsabet at The Nutcracker in SF. 

No comments: