Tuesday, November 3, 2015

FALL in OCTOBER

FALL arrives with it's glorious color.

My calendar pages for the month.





Mornings start to have cloudy skies and beautiful dawns.


A high point of the month was Grandparents' Day at St. Hilary's School


Church and lunch, who could ask for anything more?




So sweet, I am a blessed OMA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite journal pages this month are of our temporary kitchens at The Redwoods. I liked both the pen and ink as well as the watercolor finish. So, I scanned both to keep and enjoy.


Marcus, our mailman asked that I include his mail truck. I got a free cup of coffee out of the deal and he got a print to keep.



Our Watercolor Journal Group had 2 great outings in Mill Valley.

This canoe was at the Mill Valley Lumber Yard. It was so gorgeous. 
I spent a long time looking at the wonderful wood finishes.


Earlier in the month, we painted in downtown Mill Valley.


Autumn Leaves  and flowers are favorites, here are a few.





And last but not least, here is Mt. Tam with her reflection in the creek 
behind my home at The Redwoods.